V2824 is a managed Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switch with static routing. This switch has 24 Fast Ethernet ports and two slots for cards that can be equipped with SFP modules. It can also act as ONU device by using GPON card.
V2824 equipped with fast switching matrix doesn’t lose any of its performance even under maximum load.. Thanks to possibility of using additional fiber optics uplinks, it perfectly fits for an FTTB access switch application.
V2824 has a possibility of creating up to 1024 multicast groups, which allows it to be used by providers offering triple play services.
Some of Dasan Networks V2824G switch functionalities:
- Multicast traffic support
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Ethernet Ring Protection (ERP)
- Port Mirroring
- Link Aggregation
- Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP/MSTP)
- RADIUS, TACACS+ Authentication
- Access Control List (ACL)
- DHCP Filtering, MAC Filtering
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Multicast, DLF)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Option 82
- QoS (bandwidth limitation for each port, 4 queues per port)
- 4094 active VLANs
- VLAN translation/mapping
All DASAN Networks switches are easy to configure by Cisco console.