V2224G-OP is a Gigabit Layer 2 switch with 24 ports for SFP modules and two slots for expansion cards:
- 1 SFP port card
- 2 SFP ports card
- GPON port card (Teknovus)
- GPON port card (PMC-Sierra)
- 10G SFP+ port card
V2224G-OP switch perfectly fits modern providers networks concept. Highly efficient switching matrix and highest level reliability makes V2224G-OP a good choice for an aggregation switch.
V2224G-OP is made especially for IPTV providers, thanks to IGMP Snooping and MVR support as well as possibility to create 1024 multicast groups.
V2224G-OP key functionalities:
- IPv6 support
- Multicast traffic support
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Port Mirroring
- Link Aggregation
- Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP)
- RADIUS, TACACS+ Authentication
- Access Control List (ACL)
- QoS (bandwidth limitation for each port, 4 queues per port)
Two versions available according to power source needs:
- V2224G-OP-AC (with one built-in AC 230V power supply)
- V2224G-OP-DC (with one built-in DC -48V power supply)
All the switches in offer are easy to configure by Cisco console.