V2224G is a Gigabit Layer 2 switch with 24 electrical 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports and two slots for expansion cards:
- 1 SFP port card (1000Base-X)
- 2 SFP ports card (1000Base-X)
- GPON port card
- 10G SFP+ port card
V2224G equipped with fast switching matrix doesn’t lose any of its performance even under maximum load. Thanks to possibility of using additional fiber optics uplinks, it perfectly fits for an FTTB access switch or for aggregation.
V2224G perfectly handles multicast traffic and has possibility to create up to 1024 multicast groups.
Some of Dasan Networks V2224G switch functionalities:
- IPv4/IPv6 support
- Multicast traffic support
- IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- Port Mirroring
- Link Aggregation
- Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP)
- RADIUS, TACACS+ Authentication
- Access Control List (ACL)
- DHCP Filtering, MAC Filtering
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Multicast, DLF)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Option 82
- QoS (bandwidth limitation for each port, 4 queues per port)
Operating temperature range is extended to -20C…+60C, so it can be used in places where providing proper environmental conditions is not possible.
All DASAN Networks switches are easy to configure by Cisco console.
V2224G has replaceable fan and is equipped with AC 230V power source.